Feb 18, 2009

.G.O.O.D.B.Y.E. .M.Y. .F.R.I.E.N.D.

me and ASHLEY


Asma N me!!!

Congratulations !!!
to both of my friends Ashley and Asma'... U guys are rawks...
at 5.30 pm,, I took a train fr Seremban to Nilai... there,, I met AZAH.. we go there together by BuS to KLIA. ( first time though).. quite scary

we arrived at KLIA at 7.30 and Asma was soo surprised when she saw us... at that time I cant say anything and I held my tears from coming out... She is the one who always protect me and gave me a word of advice when I have a trouble...

FROM ASMA :
thnk a lot for being such a good friend and listener..
tel u wut, u av passionate n inner strength toward
whateva u do..juz dun let anything distract ur focus..
never downgraded urself.. obstacle come
coz HE knows wut the best 4u...
nway, ble sdey ke, tringat ak ke, ingat ayat 216, albaqarah. tc
wassalam..


and 4 Ashley,, thank 4 being a great friend as well.. Igt dulu time awal2,, g Genting sesame...best gle seyh...

and do update pape news pasal korang... InsyaAllah next year will be my turn...

2 comments:

kay said...

woit ernei..jeles ble mmg rmai org hntar bdak2 tu fly..tym ktorg plak lgsung takde..klw ade pun yg btol2 berjanji nak dtg..sdey kan..t yg fly tu lg sdey..btw,nice blog..do visit mine..huhu

Rafi Samian said...

weh..pehal wajahmu tiade tatkala ku pergi..cdih..he3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...