Feb 27, 2009

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.S. SS501

(credit : as tagged)

1st of all, I just want to say thank you to those person in YOUTUBE who uploaded all the video in a SPEED OF LIGHTNING.. (pla4rang and CodeAnalysis)
Congrats to Hyun Joong for the MALE TV POPULARITY award...
he is soo cute when he kind of mispronounce something.. huhuhu
and the KHAMSHAMIDA thing is really loud.. ( give me a strength for my day) huhuhu
and congrats for them (ss501) as they did a great job in MUSIC BANK...

all 3 perfs are awesome... + another perf in paeksang Arts Award...
plus I just want to say that today is the happiest day for me
as I saw my KYU almost everywhere...huhuhu
(Happy together + Music BANk + PaekSang Arts Awards )...
he was soo lucky after his B`day..
huhuhuhu and hopefully this year will be ss501's year..
and SUJU's year ....

THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB...
KEEP THE GOOD JOB all MY BROTHERS>>>



hyunjoong.youngsaeng.KYUJOONG.jungmin.huyngjoon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...