Feb 7, 2009

.T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T.


first of all...
this is the 1st time I wanted to read really badly ENGLISH novel that has 500 pages on it...
the storyline was awesome..
btw, thanks to hani maisarah as she is the one who introduced me to this book..
( surely I`m going to buy the sequel of it rather than buy a pair of shoe at NOSE or VINCCI or VOIR )...
b4 this I`ve already seen the movie as my friend bought the dvd..
but nothing interested me as she told that the movie is about the vampire and all that...
today I watched the movie in YOUTUBE and I saw a lot of comment saying that the book is a way better than the movie... ( YES but no YES)
Of course the book is better but they cant expect that the same thing goes to a movie...
indeed the duration of the movie is so short ( about 2 hours ) and I bet that none of you can read the book from A to Z in 2 hours...
all in all : PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT MORE IN THEIR LIFE..
STOP HERE!!! CONTINUE READING....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...