Feb 18, 2009

생일축하합니다... C.H.A.N.G.M.I.N.

Changmin Oppa!!!
생일축하합니다..
* Be happy...
* Dont Catch a cold.. huhuhu

* Although I`m not really a fan of you as a person,, but I know that a lot of fans ( cassie )
will always wishes you the best...
* Protect ur self from being a bully victim by ur HYUNGS!!!
* come to Malaysia ^^JEBALLLLL...
And today,, I asked my mother to bake a cake
Mom : kenape tibe2 nak makan kek???
ME : Saje je.. Lapar.. ( ade niat lain mmg especially nak kek sbb igt kat CHANGMIN )
Mom : tak de mase... nak buat sendiri...
AND
the result is a BREAD PUDDING...
ME : Sayang mama...
MOM : Yea..yea..yea~~~ ( blur face )

so,, I just took a candle and put in the middle hehehe...
(do changmin eat this??)
but tell u what,, my mom's pudding is the best...

TAraa!!!
I only have a candle...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...