Feb 21, 2009

S.N.A.I.L.S.

My laptop always have no compassion for me as well as my internet connection
Dear internet, can u please make the speed faster than a SNAIL??
when snails watch how slow you are, it will surely laughing at you.. ( believe me )

papa : kalo da ckp internet tu lembap, esok jgn bukak dah...
me : mane boleh.. I have to know whats going on in the world as u didnt bought a newspaper...
papa : funny,,, ade je tv... tgk
me : no,, news akt tv x lengkap n menyeluruh ( haha,, sbenarnye xpnah bc via tenet pn )
papa : kalau dok asyk d.load korean stuff je everyday,, pC pn da jadi muak ngn hang...
me : ( he`s right ).........

hah!, suddenly I remembered something...
something that I think very good for me to say that to everyone...

SHOE ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO WOMEN
WHY??
BECAUSE A GOOD SHOE WILL BRING YOU TO A GOOD PLACE
( Boys over flower : ep 2)
(pic from : Bionda Castana 206 euro )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...