Feb 24, 2009

Celebrating Kyu Joong's 22 Birthday...

Actually we were doing this last sunday ( 22 FEB) since today is a weekdays...
we were having great time together
(ziera, nadea, szen, kak syah, me, sis kyu501, ju li and sis sshazz)...
the cake is soo delicious,
thanks to kak syah who sponsoured the cake ( oreo cheese cake ) yummy...AND
when kak syah showed to us her ss501 photo book,
I was like crazy-and-didn`t-know-what-to-say
aka spechless....
and we sang happy bday in korean, everybody in the Burger King was like
what-are-they-doing??
what-song-is-that??
huhuhu...
anyway,, hoping to see u guys again in
april, june, august and nov....
here are the pic..
credits : me and szen HAPPY B`DAY KYUJOONG (SS501)
Only 501 left...
szen, me, ju li
me and ju li again ( 501 )
k.shah, k.shazz, szen, sis Kyu501
ziera n nadea (GEE girls ) AND k. shah
k.shah do have all the ss501 albums... sigh...
only 6 of us were left...
kak kyu501 and k.shazz go back already
annyeong!!
I`ll upload the rest later....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...