Mar 9, 2009

MALAYSIAN ELF gath...

actually it on 7th March...
and since I`m at home right now,,
better upload the pic...
and I just want to say, I`m having fun on that day..
meeting a lot of friends (cant remember your names though)...

and the cakes
no-need-to-describe-cause-it-was-too-nice-with-a-lot-of-guys...
hahahaha
everybody was like
" give me my eunhyuk"
"I wanna eat my HEechul"
but for me...
I wanna eat other members except DONGHAE..
how can u eat the person u like the most right...
huhuhu...
in the end,, I think I ate sungmin`s leg.. hahaha



and WHY THE SUJU'S SONGS IS ONLY 3...it is at redbox ria.. KL..
nevertheless,, I'm going crazy still with Syikin
we sang HARU2 ( BIG BAng )
HAPPINESs ( SujU)
and DbSk's.. ( This group HAve a LOt)
and RAIN....(dont know what the title is)
So Hot (WG)
U go GIrl (Lee Hyori)

unfortunately no ss501..
but I found some of ss501 fans..
and hopefully kak tiqah will bought me the DVD.... huhuhu

okay, I wanna scream right now...

the braclet that I've wore is EXACTly the same as DONGHAE's...

but It is not mine though.. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

It`s belong to ____ (I dont remember your name)...

She bought it around RM40...

the original one is quite expensive cause it`'s from Tiffany n Co..






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...