May 11, 2016

QUANTUM GROWTH LEADERSHIP SEMINAR

Ernnie came across this announcement when I was in KL for a meeting. When I heard that my name is in this Seminar, nothing clicks in me saying that this is the Seminar that all my bosses went through the other day at Gunung Jerai.

I Admit that it's kind of confused when majority of my bosses keep on saying Challenge!, I support you, XO (I really thought it is a Kiss and Hug sign you know, and I was like ewww? Really? MADA XO? Boleh eh macam tu? hahaha).

I have to admit the peak confused moments is when I'm attending meetings. I tell you. Ernnie macam Boss ni semua dah kenapa dok I support each other bla bla bla.

Nothing beats the experience I would say. Ernnie needs to thank MADA for allowing us experience this seminar as well. Sekarang barulah boleh jadi power communication because I know what  my bosses are saying or doing.

Sebelum Ernnie attend seminar ni, ada beberapa perkara yang agak skeptikal dengan semua ceramah/kursus yang motivate others macam ni, Lebih kepada one way communication. Penceramah bercakap di depan dan kita peserta ni hany dengar dan digest. Whichever inputs that parallel with our behavior we took it but the one that we do not favour, we just trashed it like that. Simple as that kan.

After Ernnie attended the seminar, Ernnie dapat rasakan vibe yang sangat berbeza dengan course yang pernah Ernnie pergi sebelum ni. Dr Walters introduced us to the meaning of a Pattern. Pattern is something that we do every day that we are not aware of. It can be as simple as brushing your teeth and shampoo your hair.

ERNNIE's  FAV QUOTES.
When Doctor and Angels ask us to memorize 5 quotes and more, I took sometimes to read all the quotes and really understand it before choosing those quotes to be memorize. Those first five quotes that I memorize were actually my favourite quotes.

1. WORDS HAVE POWER

I am totally agree on this. In order to convey a message to anyone, you need to choose your word wisely because words can either encouraging or hurting someone. In my opinion, choosing a good word and not simply say something without thinking shows how matured you are.

2. REVIEW YOUR PATTERN
This quote caught my attention because In Islam, we are encourage to review our daily behavior/habits/activities before we sleep. We need to be better than what we are for today and yesterday. We need to purify our intention daily as to understand our purpose in life and for us to be able to stay in the correct pathway.

3. GET RID OF OLD/LOUSY PATTERN
As time goes by, I hope I will be able to recognize my lousy and extraordinary patterns. Whichever falls into the lousy pattern, I need to get rid of that and add more extraordinary pattern into it to allow myself to be more passionate in my life. 

4. CANCEL-CANCEL GO AWAY
I find this interesting as it can be my life-mantra to always be a positive person. Most of the time, I have to admit that I cannot fight with that negative thoughts and I allow it them to linger in my mind.

5. STOP COMPLAIN, BLAME, EXCUSE AND GOSSIP
These are four important ‘ingredients’ to a downfall of any institutions. Self explanatory and need no further elaborations.


I need to thank MADA for inviting Dr Lawrence and his team. I hope that this excitement and energy in me would not go away in just week of time. I hope that I can and will apply it in my daily life as well. When I watched Facing The Giant movie-clip, I was in tears because I have to admit that I did not perform my very best (yet) in this world. That particular scene really boosts me to do more and better next time. With that, thank you







My Team. XO Team












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...