Apr 27, 2016

UQ Alumni & Friends Reception

What a night. 

Do you agree that time uni adalah time dimana korang belajar banyak benda? I have to raise up my hand on that particular question. Time uni lah time dimana Ernnie banyak belajar. Time uni jugaklah berlakunya turning point dalam hidup Ernnie kot. Lebih faham tujuan hidup yang selama ni main redah ja takdak hala tuju. 

Terima kasih untuk kawan kawan yang paling awesome, adik junior yang sekepala dan senior yang memang supportive. Memang tiga golongan ni sangat diperlukan time uni lebih-lebih lagi untuk si perantau. 

Disebabkan itu bilamana UQAlumni tiba-tiba hantar email nak adakan gathering, the answer would be a yes from me provided berada di KL time tu. And I'm glad to say that I managed to go to the UQ Alumni gathering and friends reception. It was so good. :) 






So basically on the 24 April, secretariat UQ Alumni telah mengadakan satu gathering untuk para UQ Alumni ni di Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Berkumpul lah semua xstudent seawal tahun 85' 😱😱 sehinggalah 15'. Thirty years gap guys. Mantop tak mantop. 

Keterujaan tu bertambah-tambah sebab dari pihak Uni yang datang tu ialah vice chancellor sendiri. Prof Peter Høj (pronounce as Hoy). I got to meet my seniors, my juniors, Sachi and Tse Chein after how many years I cannot remember, Fiza the witty-as-usual friend and of course my lovely housemate since we were in Taylors : Wiwin the vavavom ^^. This is what gathering means to Ernnie. Tak kisahlah gathering dekat kenduri kahwin ke, majlis pape ke ataupun Alumni macam ni. Bila jumpa depa semua it some sort of reminiscing the good ol' days kan. 

 Tse Chen, Saachi, Wiwin me and the georg Preggy Mummy, Aishah :)















Me, Wiwin, Hasanah and Fiza






Makanan dekat Mandarin Oriental ni memang at the top. Semua sedap. The most delicious food that I indulged myself in is the mango integrated bread pudding with a bit of creme brûlée taste/feeling kind of thing. Sedappppp hoy! (I shouted my UQ vice chancellor's name) Bahahaha :)) 

When you are enjoying those delicious food with your best friends, you are kind of forgot the another important part which is NETWORKING! Hahaha. Plus with no title infront of my ur names, (not even Puan), we sort of putting the 10 meters sheild in front of us. Ye la, tgk orang tu Prof, tgk yg ni, Prof Datok, tgk yang ni pulak, Dr. 

I'm like OMG scaryyyy~ tapi tak la se-scary mana pun bilamana depa pun sekepala jugak sembang dengan kitaorang. Al least we do have this one big similarity : We were a UQ student before.

Thank you UQ for belanja'ing' us that night. All in all we need to pay RM 0 ringgit. Dasyat tak?? 
Eh lupa, total was RM 13.00 for the parking tix. Tu je. Haha ^^ I hope this would be an annual event that UQ will be putting in their calendar. Please please please. And I hope if any of my 3 groups above who read this entry, you guys will be joining us for the next UQ Alumni. 

PS : baru Ernnie tahu yang sebenarnya ada satu group nama dia Malaysian Australia Alumni Group some sort. Menggabungkan semua student satu Aussie yang pernah belajar sana. Cool kan?  Yang tu pun ada annual gathering tapi bila tgk gambar macam yang dah grad lama dah. Will search for it and tak rugi pun kalau Ernnie nak join kan :))   


Bye.. *continue eating kuaci* ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...