Jun 6, 2014

Being twentyfour [24]

Alhamdulillah,
I've turned 24. 
Rasa macam sekejap sangat, not sure what I have achieved but I'm feeling contented. 

Keluar dengan Kak Fad pagi tu ke KLCC. I wanna have my own time on my birthday, thus I set up an appointment untuk Facial. 
Gedik gila kau! 
But who cares kan. :) 
After facial tu muka macam bengkak sikit and sebam. (Muahaha alasan)

Oh, sebabkan sampai awal dekat KLCC tu, end up lunch dulu. 
Kat mana? Sushi King. 
Sebab bajet nak makan seaweed soup on Birthday. Orang kat korea nun sambut hari lahir depa dengan makan sup rumpai laut. Thus Miso Soup on the list :). 

Habis semua siap, petang tu Ernnie pi jumpa Nadon. My I-will-hear-everything-that-you-want-to-tell-me friend. She's my best buddy. Apparently plan with some of my other besties, tapi semua busy. Nadon je yg dapat hadir. 

(Hopefully you're having so much fun in Japan right now)



Thanks to Kak Fad and Nadon kerana melengkapkan hari saya. :)) 


Miso soup pun ada love love dalam tu. Awwww :') 

Okay 5th June punya cerita. 
That day, Kak Intan (my colleague) SMS-ed me about Batrisya's upcoming Birthday party that night. Ernnie cakap okay sajer and pergi dengan my housemates sebab Kak Nani (mak Batrisya) pun ajak jugak. 

Batrisya's Bday is on 6th June and mine was on the 4th. 
Acording to her mum, the celebration was like between my day and her day. 
 Sweet to the power of 10 okay :) 

Teacher Ernnie ni suka snap picture, terima hakikat please.

 

Some of my 3 Marjan's students. Batrisya, Afifah, and Qadija. 
Do I look like I'm one of them? 
(Muntah hijau)



Kak Fad in the middle. Kak Fad chumelsss :) 



Happy birthday to Me and Batrisya. Gemini people are the best! 


Buat theme Stiff. 
Tapi Jannah kat depan tu, she was like I'm being stiff and strong.
Kau mampu???  




Malu-malu kucing teacher Ernnie bila dipanggil nak kene potong kek jugak. 
Tapi bila dah dekat siti, hilang semua rasa malu. 
Bak sini pisau. 
Let's cut the cake :) 



Muka orang-yang-obvious-sangat-nak-potong-kek. Students lain bengkek je tengok teacher depa berkelakuan begitu. 



Camera time!! 


Some more!! 


Ucapan untuk diri sendiri setiap tahun. 

Ehemm.. 
Dear Ernnie. My beloved myself. 
First of all, you need to thank Allah for his blessings that you cannot even count. 
Please be aware what are your responsibilities which are 
as a khalifah and a slave of Allah. 
Do what Allah please and prevent yourself from doing something that Allah forbid. 
Think before you talk. 
Ask Allah for His Guidance. 
Don't let your ego drag you to be someone who is very selfish. 
Think about others. 
Think about what you can do to make this world a better place. 
Be a good person to everyone regardless their status, religion, skin colour whatnot. 
Keep on reading. Keep on reading good books. 

I think that's all from me to myself. 

:)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...