Mar 25, 2017

LiMA 2017'


I love the unplanned plan. It works for me. Starting with the I feel like I wanna go to #LIMA17 on Wednesday . Then Allah make it easy for me in terms of getting the transportation and stuff. Then there we are, at #LIMA17 yesterday. So tired yet worth every penny. Tq kak @byzaidazainal and Kak Siti @s.h.a_81 sebab tolong Ernnie 😍😍😍😍





Next location : Pangkalan TLDM Langkawi. Yang tau satu ja kapal kat belakang tu. KD Selangor.  #lima17 #ernniehavingfun #ernnieatlima2017


Malaysian Monster : Airbus A400M by Royal Malaysian Air Force. #LiMA17 #RMAF #ernniehavingfun #ernnieatlima2017















































Monster craft coming from the #royalaustralianairforce . It's the #c17globemaster . Besaq gila I can't even.. #LIMA17 #lima17 #ernnieatlima2017 #ernniehavingfun





























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...