May 28, 2014

Teacher's Day Celebration 27 May 2014

Speechless. 

Too much of expectations will lead you to disappointment. 
Zero expectation leads you to this word : Speechless.
That's what I have experienced in last week's Teachers' Day Celebration at KMS. 



Pagi tu teachers and ustaz dah disediakan beberapa acara sukaneka antara guru.
Memang happening.
Kene susun barang-barang atas dulang back to their respective group.
Bayangkan kobis, SERBUK KOPI!!, barli, biskut dicampurkan dalam dulang tu and kene separate elok2.
Memang kelaut semua. Muahaha. 




Paling epic second game dimana barang-barang atas dulang tadi kene dijadikan inti sandwich dengan tambahan  mayo and susu. Teachers and ustaz kene makan sampai nak termuntah-muntah. Seminggu (sampai sekarang) kalau tengok kobis, Ernnie meloya! 



Nampak? Saiful student Y2 sampai tergelak tengok teacher kene paksa makan. 

Okay enough at the park, after habis all games, we went back to our school. 

The celebration is well prepared I would say. Thanks to all parents and staff yang memang give their 110% on this. Memang that day is our day. Betul-betul tak buat apa-apa. 



Thanks a lot. Especially to all students yang prepared all those performances. Memang terbaeeek! 


Year 1-2-3 got combined and performed this-particular-song-that-I-cannot-remember-what-is-the-title. Bersungguh! :)) 

Year 4 with their One Direction song, Year 5 with their own poem dedicated to all teachers and Year 6 with their video presentation. :) 


We get to cut cakes, singing the Teacher's Day Song with a bit of twist and receiving presents from students.
It was a shocked for me as I did not expect to have soooo many presents and gifts on that day. 

Allow me to tell here in my own blog that I got an award for 'The Most Favourite Teacher in KMS for 2014'. That's big you know provided that I'm in KMS for like 4-5 months? Thanks thanks thanks! 

Dear students, my beloved students : 

Whatever presents that you gave me, please include me in your Dua every single day. To be a better person, better teacher, better educator, better facilitator for you, better friend that will help you in need. Love you! 

Random photos that explains :)) Enjoy~ 






I don't know what am I doing. Hmmm..




THANK YOU ! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...