Aug 8, 2008

lots of things need be done by this week



080808
( best date to getting married)
I just know how to sigh only at this time... huhuhu....
getting tired but never forget Super Junior...
Sometimes I'm wondering 
  '' Is SUJU going to sent me to Australia to pursue my study???"
and I`m the only one who can answer that question...( actually it is an obvious answer)

but I do know someone that who is successful because of her idol....(DBSK)
actually not
only suju but generally KOrean stuff as well...
but I will try my best....
Hwaiting!!!

 

060808
Charity Drive...
( not yet post the picture)
I`m  surprised that our class managed to collect RM 770...
minus the cost,, therefore,, we are able to donate RM520...

plus we got a very awesome compliment from the lecturers.
they said that the KEROPOK LEKOR is very delicious... ( tq RAZ)...

thanks to me too....
as I`m the one plus wawa and wiwin who fried the KEROPOK LEKOR...

overall...
the charity drive is a big success for us ( as a class)...

although there was some minor
obstacles that we have to endure....
yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...