Apr 7, 2014

Random stuffs that makes me cry in happiness.

This morning, I saw my year 1 student, Aimar was holding tightly a piece of paper with him. That's normal actually to see students with paper on their hands. But at brunch time, Aimar came to me and handed me those paper. 

Aimar : For you Teacher Ernnie. 
Me : what is this Aimar? (Hasn't open yet). 
Aimar : You have to read it. I wrote it for you. 

I opened. This is what the letter looked like. 


Can you spot the love sign at the end of the letter? How sweet was that? From a Year 1 student who wrote something to me like this, it's a big thing. Yup, BIG THING. Thanks Aimar. Actually from time to time, I think my blog is a great place for me to post anything that has been given by my students. 

" Dear students, thank you for accepting me as one of your teacher in khalifah School. I'm all over the moon right now. InsyaAllah, I'm going to do my best in teaching you all with the help from Allah. Allah is the caretaker of all the knowledge in this dunya. Hopefully all of you can be a great Khalifah in the future. Tell your parents that Teacher Ernnie is so proud of my students in KMS. May Allah bless me as a teacher and bless you as a student" 

:') 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...