Apr 4, 2009

Happy Birthday...

I really want to post something... Unfortunately, I dont have much time...
busy doing other things... Lect get tougher day by day ( haru-haru)
plus.. many unexpected thing happened to me.. no need to write here...Argh!!!
I think, I learnt how to be and independent person and This IS life MAN!!!!
no matter what, I have to endure it...

BUT>>BUT...
today is EunHyuk BirThday!!!
생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다 Hyukjae Oppa!!
생일축하합니다.....
BTw, My friend (Syikin) obsessed with this guy, so he bought a slice of cake..
and I ate it...delicious Caramel cake from secret Recipe..hahaha
Eunhyuk,, please take care of My Donghae...
U are his hyung...
please.. When he sick, do give him a medicine..
( I`m a crazy woman who talking to myself)

AND...yesterday was Jungmin`s Birthday...


생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다
생일축하합니다 Jungmin Oppa!!!!
생일축하합니다.....
You are the One who makes ss501 Brighter...
with your jokes and all that..
and Congratulation to you for done a good job in your GREASE...
And please do not have a fight with Hyung Joon cause i love him more... hahahaha...



1 comment:

Lady Huyam said...

seriously ko mmg cam aku.
xleh nk stick to one group.
mesti nk suke sume arhhhhh!!!!
ak suke gile kat kyujong ss501!!!!!



major nose bleeding+ drooling non stop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...