Apr 18, 2009

What the heck????

Sorry.. I have to say a bad words...
Not pissed off but frustrated I think...
Everyone doesnt seem to Understand me..
Everyone including my family...
To my friends, am I a really bad person???
U think u are very good to judge people like that...
and I do admit that when I fight or I`m angry with someone,
I told all the thing to my other friend...( not with that person)..
BUT sometimes, I do talk or SMS to the person whom I`m quarrel with...
so what???
and if u guys dont want to understand me just BEAR in your mind,,,
When I`m angry, I will said all those bad things...( I cant think that time..)
and after that I`m okay already...
JUST BEAR IN YOUR MIND!!!!!...
Dont You ever think that U guys are always right....
and dont ever dare to think that I`m the only one who always make a mistake....
TOTALLY WRONG!!!!
And thank ALLAH that I still have U in my Life...
and U will always protect me and loving me...
" just think Ernnie, the time that U spend the time with your friends is only a while...
BUT will be FOREVER with ALLAH..."
" and dont be TOO pressure Ernnie..."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...