Jul 4, 2015

IT'S ABOUT TIME

So this one is going to be an official post.




I'm changing my blog's name form PURPLEPONG to ERNNIE OMAR. 
I think it's about time. Nama purplepong ni dari sekolah menengah lagi kot. 
Time tu Ernnie memang into Purple Colour. As time passing by, 
My favourite colour now changed to BROWN. Bukan tak minat Purple tapi
it's more on the deco and stuff. Tapi kalau kasut or handbag or baju even tudung, 
I have different hues for BROWN. You name it, Dark Brown to Nude. 

Okay back to my blog's name. I have this ambition to produce my own 
clothing line or even Shoes Brand with my own name i.e. ERNNIE OMAR. 
Sekarang ni hanya mampu mimpi je. Tak berpeluang nak focus on that. 
Maybe cita-cita akan tinggal kenangan je. 

Nama ERNNIE OMAR tu nampak macam lebih matang kan 
untuk diletakkan as a blog name. So goodbye my dear Purplepong. 
I'm gonna miss you lots. and of course nama tu akan still dalam hati Ernnie. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...