Jul 29, 2010

1st tweet in aussie

What can i say about this.. It's been ages since i haven't post anything on my blog.. I should start.. For me i think it is a place whereby i can wrote anything without even worried of what people are going to say as well as not worry about my grammar or spelling mistake... It surely will be a platform for me to improve :)...

Since i'm in Australia, I have been to many places.. Stradbroke island, fraser island, melbourne, gold coast, and tasmania... I can say that australia is such a beautiful country with a great ocean + hot surfers!! :p, nice peeps bla.. Bla .. Bla..

I'm in my 2nd sem in 2nd year, so i expect myself to be a better person, matured in terms of building up my IQ and EQ...
And. I think I should stop here.. :) sleepy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye ernie...kak atin nak tanye, winter kat brisbane is ok or not to do travelling, strolling..bla bla.. ke sume org duk umah je? in my imagination, since die tak de snow,just cold je kan, activity just like normal other season kan?? tq dearr..iappreciate ur reply. beach bahaya tak for lepak2? ok tats all.. :) thx

Ernnie Omar said...

Ernnie xpernah experience true winter lagi kat brisbane.. Sbb tahun lepas ernnie winter kat melb. Tp okay je kot InsyaAllah.. Pantai die is the best.. Tp takut sejuk la sbb breezy.. Pakai baju banyak2 lapis then surely you can! Hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...