Nov 21, 2009

maturity VS Sociality

Why this title come out??? Seems like nothing to you guys, but for me, it really reflected who you are...I mean it...
Or I shouldn’t put VS, it should be a AND there...
Both for me must go parallel with us...
But I really want to talk more in terms of sociality... how many friends do you have?? 1? 100? 100000? Infinity??
and, do you talk to them?? I mean all of them??
Whatever, I also need to ask myself, which group I`m belongs to...
A : a group that like to clump together (and they think that is their world)
B: u can adjust yourself with any kind of environment...

If your answer is B, I think your sociality is good enough (my opinion)
and there’s come the word maturity, if u think you are matured enough and you think you are in A group,, think again , can u considered matured if u still
Can’t talk to other people that u`re not used to it??

I don’t know if what I’m saying is rubbish or something that u have to think about it twice or 3 times maybe>?

And sometimes I think being a talkative person (I’m that person!) is like a bridge to connect between the A's group...

Lastly, enough said, I'm not proud to those person who are excellent in their study, but poor in their sociality thingy... (What’s for?)

-Do enjoy and grateful what Him has provide to us-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...