Sep 8, 2014

Twenty Facts about me.


Being tagged by my niece @farahariena . There u go. 20 Facts about me.

1) I don't like it when people ask me, "Awak orang mane". Susah kot soalan tu. I was born in Kuantan. Dibesarkan di Selangor. But now live in Kedah. So how to answer?? 

2) I love being alone. I don't mind eating and shopping alone. 

3) Coffee and tea are my best friends. Like they are really my best buddies.

4) I'm talkative. Dekat sekolah rendah, ada sorang cikgu siap panggil I 'bontot ayam'. Okay relate kat mana bontot ayam with talkative? 

5) I love my friend. But when they say verbally 'I love you too Ernnie' I get soooooo geli! 

6) I'm not fond of pink. I love Brown! 

7) Kpop-ers!

8) I like to memorize the location for each shop in shopping mall. Love it! 

9) One of my ambition is to be that suara latar for GPS or inside train. "Stesen seterusnya Abdullah Hukum, Next station Abdullah Hukum" bahahaha. 

10) It took me less than a month to know how to recognize, write and  read korean alphabets. It takes time to speak due to the lack of vocab :) 

11) I believe I do have those Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde's character.

12) I love donuts, Japanese Food, chicken rice shop, Johnny's, fries and wedges. 

13) I'm a shoe addict. 

14) when I like certain baju, sometimes I bought the same design with diff color. Yup. That's not right. I know :'( 

15) I'm so grateful to be able to have my degree in Australia. 

16) I have this BALLOON-fobia. The inflated ones ‼️

17) based on 16, I don't like something that will explode. All sort of Mercun, Meriam etc. Bunga api boleh.

18) When it comes to Extreme Sports/Activities, I'm in HUGE FANS! ( See the contradiction between me scared of ballons and at the same timw in love with extreme sports).

19) I have books that filled with words of Encouragement that I choose and wrote it by myself. It helps me a lot in several incidents and events.

20) I'm hoping that I can perform my umrah next year InsyaAllah. Pray for me please :) 

2 comments:

Fatinah Binti Munsai @ Musa said...

assalamualaikum.
tadi, cari pasal nama-nama Allah. tertiba terkeluar gambar and blog ni. okay..tu pengenalan.hehe.

walaupun tak kenal, tapi saya tengok 20 facts about me banyak kita sama :). saya suka brown, suka alone, dan mcm2 lagi laah. hepi kejap rasa ada yang sama :)

ini soalan je taw..
awak lahir bulan 12 ke? dan juga berdarah o kan?

ni research diri sendiri dan tak de kaitan dgn sape2. smile!

Ernnie Omar said...

@Fatinah : Salam fatinah! Happy to hear that Subhanallah. :)

- Saya berdarah O jugak tapi saya lahir dalam bulan Jun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...