Jan 25, 2013

Keep calm and say Alhamdulillah.

Monday

21 January 2013

There were a lot of things that happened to me on that day.

Basically I’ve won an Ipad in the lucky draw for the Charity Gala Dinner by Yayasan Muhyiddin Yassin here in Gold Coast Australia. It was invited by UMNO QLD representatives to all Malaysian Student in QLD. After contacting the person who sponsored the Ipad (Dato’ Yusuf), I finally got my Ipad on Monday. But the Ipad now is with my sister at Malaysia because she’s the one who took it at the Dato's office.

Second. I bought blouses from poplook.com on 1st Januari 13. Those blouses took forever to be arrived here. Usually when me and my friends purchased something from poplook, it should be here in less than two weeks. A week to be exact though. I've already sent an email to the poplook team. Tracking the shipment. And on Monday (after 21 days), it arrived here. I guessed all postman were very busy with their holidays and stuff. I also thought the customs people took it. Hehe~

Third. I went to Nandos with my friend Aziemah. She bought a bowl of fries. not enough for me, I bought quarter meal for myself. They being a bit late (but not that late actually), thus gave me half a chicken rather than quarter chicken. TeeHee :D

Please tell me who is not happy at that time?? Obviously I told them that I bought just a quarter and they said it was a complementary for me. Thanks Nandos.

Plus, I received a good news from my parents about something.


That night, I reflected upon myself. Allah is so sweet. He gave me four good news at the same time. Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah the Greatest.

Not to mentioned all other blessings that HE keeps on giving to us. Iman, Islam, life, family, friends, shelter, eyes, ears, etc. Every day is a present from Allah to us. You think you get nothing but actually to get so many things. Naturally as a human, you remember those obvious stuff that’s happening around you without paying any attention of what’s already there with you.

Kan kan?? (That’s Ernnie most of the time) :(

Yea, I’m a bit tired with all those works for my hons. It’s not a lab work but mine is more on the looking at nucleotide sequences. I’m talking about 34 Gigabytes here. Not just mega or kilobytes. Imagine how many data that I need to stare every single day. Doing labwork, You kinda move here and there. But not when you’re dealing with computer though. Fuh *sweat sweat*

Short note From Me to Me.

Be grateful. Don’t complain. Say Alhamdulillah.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...