May 1, 2009

a new day and a new life...


I`m going back to my hometown...
lega sikit..
after having a tough week at Taylor....
and some more tougher week...

" PLease la Ernnie, could you please be more positive in your life??"

I remember one thing..( I read a book by Sis Zab)
- Never ever blame anyone...
- Blame yourself
- you point 1 finger to others,4 coming back to you.. rite...

OKAY Stop HEre____________

yesterday, while I walked with my family at Jusco,
I found something intesting...
hahaha ( anything that related to Korean really interest me!!)
its a Hongkie Kopitiam...
I snap a pic...

Just remember me of Hongki in FT Island..
I`m not really a fan of them.. but their song is nice...
Just wondering is there any Donghae cafe or Kyujoong Restaurant...
surely i will enter one ( unless if its not halal la)

hahaha....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...