May 17, 2009

T.I.R.E.D. + H.A.P.P.Y.



Its been a while since I didnt post anything here...
really busy...
with a lots of work and project plus assignment plus exam...
time to study also become lesser...
Donghae...Ottohke..
OMG!!! today suju on INKIGAYO doing their first time ITS YOU...
I love that song...(Thanks E-Tribe) awesome perf
and want to say bout their perf..
1. they are sweating like CRAZY!!!!
2. THey still Hot as ever!!
3. Donghae Pants -___-
4. Hyukjae, U totally make me crazy la...( 1st time like other than Donghae)
5. No Kibum Still??? ( my friend Ain, wait 4 u sooo long) please..
6. Heechul somehow look like Noh from Msia Indie BAnd, HUJAN
7. Sungmin n KAngin <<>
8. Yesung, why u suddenly become hot out of nowhere..(I`ve been hit by You)
9. Nuga2 part, was so ARGHHHHHH aka I love it.. hahaha
and some more, I can d.load their v high quality perf...
thats why I can see their sweat...lalalala~~

1 comment:

mztnhsn said...

heyyy errrrnnniiiieeeee!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...