Feb 26, 2016

OLA BOLA : Finally.


The passionate new actors, the multiracial elements, the get-together factor semua memang best kot. and not to forget, (I need to highlight this the most), The beautiful scenery of this movie. Beautiful shots, beautiful cinematography, memang lawa gel!. OMG moments kot.

It was like last year when I heard that this movie coming out to the cinema. I'm like okay, wajib tengok kot sebab the same director as The Journey. Dekat Facebook, Ernnie pernah buat review pasal The Journey and it was a great movie for a Malaysian Director I would say.  Then semalam baru macam ada free time boleh balik awal dari office, terus Ernnie beli tiket. At first beli satu je, then ajak kakak colleague Ernnie and she agreed to watch it although she's not a movie junkie. Kena paksa kot. Sorry but not sorry Kak Zaida :).

Sebelum tengok expectation Ernnie memang tinggi untuk movie Saudara Chiu kali ni. 
Ye lah, The Journey memang gempak, this time it must have the same pace or more. 
 This one didn't disappoint me. I'm like,

"Cane this movie is too Awesome eh?"


My Fav Actor would be Muthu played by Saran Kumar. Not just Muthu but the whole Muthu family members. Adik Muthu and bapa Muthu. they're just ahhh. Affect my soul and emotions kot.

The thing with Mr. Chiu movies are, he portray the similar environment dekat Malaysia ni. Macam bersahaja je la. Memang potray kehidupan masyarakat and I think that makes this movie cecah box-office semua tu. It's real.

I know it's late to blog about this but better late than never kan. Orang dah habis excited pasal movie ni Ernnie baru nak pi tengok. Haha.

To Mr Chiu, congratulations to this another awesome product. Keep doing whatever you are good at and I'll be forever your fansssss!.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...