Jul 19, 2014

Ramadhan : Mufti Menk

This week so far. 

Ramadhan Mubarak to all. How was your Ramadhan get going? Mine was like so-so. Today is already 18 Ramadhan. Another 11 days to go. 

Good thing this year is My school principle created this One Day One Juzu' whatapps group. InsyaAllah we are aiming to khatam Quran by the end of this Ramadhan. Hopefully I manage to accomplish that. And hopefully the momentum will drive me to continue this good deed every single day. 

Last Sunday, Ernnie went to Masjid Besi at Putrajaya together with my nieces to listen to Mufti Menk's talk. I've been praying to Allah I can meet Mufti Menk life at least once. Alhamdulillah. Mufti Menk talks about Prophet Muhammad's companions which are Zaid bin Harithah and Ammar bin Yassir.  

Today, having iftar with my bestfriend, Nad. Too many to tell! But we most talk about the Israel-Palestine war and the champion of the World Cup 2014 Germany. ( since we both are the die harf fans of Germany). 



 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...