Mar 11, 2011

SEX before marriage for muslims??


Okay, if you just read the title, you might say :: Eh, Ernnie ni promote Sex sebelum kahwin ke??... NO WAYYYY MANNN!!!

Just have a look at that AIDS campaign and think..

Now let me have my own opinion. All you need to do is sit back and read. Bile bace ape yg I tulis ni, it feels like i'm writing an essay in primary school pulak.

I find this AD is quite wrong for Muslims. Seems like they are going to promote sex-before-marriage. Its A BIG NO for us as Muslims.. HARAM!.. Okay maybe I’m the only one who translated it in a wrong way because it’s for AIDS adv.. but if you get married with an AIDS (simpang malaikat ) patient, you are not allowed to have a sex with him ( based on my knowledge since its going to bring a harmful effect to the wife and the children)..like seriously okay!!

Thus, I take it as the AIDS ad to non muslim! but why Sazzy Falak being the model there? That one I seriously don't understand AT ALL!







But if you guys look at another pictures, all the messages is clear right. Although we already know that AIDS are mostly coming from the one who always practice FREE SEX kan? kan?. Please let me know if this fact is wrong.
Oh btw, I like what Daphinie wrote there "YOU WONT GET AIDS FROM HUGGING SOMEONE LIVING WITH HIV.. LIKE HELLO". That is 100% true!

HADOII, sakit mak!

*like I said in prev entry, this is my blog, this is my opinion, anyone felt like I wrote something wrong do drop me a comment. I'll appreciate that..
and any spelling mistakes considered as "wind that passed by" hahaha.. I'm learning babe!


Cr pics : ohbulan.com

2 comments:

BTS said...

ernie???

Ernnie Omar said...

cik jan kan?? hahaha, hawat panggil ernnie pulak... pngil la syapka..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...