Aug 11, 2014

IBRAH Duit Raya 2014




There's actually a story behind this picture. Basically I'm the one who was responsible in collecting all the money for the Gaza Project in my school. 


Then came Teacher Anizar. 

"Ernnie, ade sorang student, Aliah; instead of giving 10% of her duit raya, she gave all of her duit raya. RM225". 


I'm speechless. O Allah, their hearts are very pure. When we want to donate our money to the needy, we think about many stuff. Instead of 100, (after all the calculation), we might give RM1. But not for her. 


Later I found out her brother who is in Year 4 was doing the same thing. Gave all  of his duit Raya to the Gaza/Palestinians people. 


On the day the donation being sent out to Aqsa Syarif, I cannot contain myself. Tears keep on flowing. I knew myself from that RM21K, there were stories and hopes from everyone who donated. From kind parents to a very pure-heart child. May this collection enable people in Gaza/Palestine to have a tinge of happiness although we know the fact that  the money cannot replace the thing that they have lost. 


Ps: Please make doa for my Khalifah students. May Allah bless them in this life and hereafter. Amin :')

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...