Jun 23, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y. A.N.D. T.O.O. H.A.P.P.Y.

Finally, the exam was over.....
and I`m home!!!!...
although I dont have any friends here..(NONE)
but, all the korean stuff will accompany me through out the month... hak3...

yesterday I was soooooooooo surprised when I saw the CD that my sis bought in Korea
was in my laptop bag!!! OMG..

skypE'ing' my sis just now..


me : Thank u kak...
sis : maleh je nak ckp kat hang yg akk mmg kasi kat Dr. Bsha tuh.. satgi hang x fcus in study..
me: nanti nak suro bli lagi tau..
sis : Ish2, hang nih truk sgt la obsessed ngn korea tuh, da la blaja pn ntah ke mane..

-silence~~ she was rite... I`m into korean too much-
and rite now i have 3 cd, 1 DVD...
and waiting for other 2 to be arrive soon.. hahaha


yesterday oso went to One Utama wif my friends...
me, adeline, tse chen, christine, mark, lokmun, aaron, jing hooi, saachi n alice...
watching 17 again... super duper damn **** funny...
my stomach wanna burst d... tired..
sorry people inside the cinema...
i`m too loud. hak3...



- I WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMER!!!!!!-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...